Just got back from the shop and all the parts were delivered. They had already gone to the machine shop for weighing before they start balancing. Unfortunately, they found out they sent the wrong wrist pins, so we've in a holding pattern until we get the correct ones.
The goal is to get the weight back down from the 14g we added for each piston last time. Aaron is shooting for about +/- 1 g. That will make it easier to balance and hopefully we won't have to add any weight to the crank this time.
I've got some pictures of the crank, mains and the bare block I'll upload later. Figured I would share for those that have never seen an LFX torn down before.