View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #1282
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Shades View Post
On a side note, we have traveled to other Vinyl shops in the U.S. because we also are a distributor for Clear Bra Products. Unfortunately, we have seen our designs stolen and copied for others to make money off of.

For those who have supported us the originator of the NS line, we say thank you!!!

Thank you for believing in friendships and not just business practice or the bottom line.

We have tried to be as fair as possible with our friends here on C5, Though you may find a cheaper kit out there, it is NOT 3M 1080 and it is NOT cut to fit as ours do for a cheaper price.

I have seen first hand how these kits are installed and the Vinyl they are made from.
Honestly, I'm glad they are imitations of the real NS kits. Because we would NOT put our name on them.

I just wanted to thank our LOYAL customers for their support the last two years.

A Sincere and Heart felt THANK YOU to you.

Seth and Colin

NIGHT SHADES
Never go the cheap route!

Hey can you guys do matte black NS-1 with royal blue outline?
Cold Air Inductions CAI Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back matte black hood, trunk and roof wrap matte white hood spears and rear javelin stripe outlined in yellow pinstriping Anvil Spoiler Side Camaro emblem delete Gloss black rear bowtie heritage grill SLP front splitter
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote