View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Exclamation No More Pfadt Camber Plates??

What is going on with the Pfadt Camber Plates??

My alignment shop had a new guy and he gouged the heck out of my beautiful Pfadt camber plates. They're still functional, but look like crap. I know the shop owner very well and he said that he'll order a set and replace them. I gave him Pfadt's website and all the info, he ordered the camber plates, but there was no delivery for well over a month!

I finally called Pfadt and they said that they are no longer in production? But their website still had them available for order (which is what my friend did). He was charged for the camber plates, but never got them.

Now I checked Pfdat's website and I see that it's brand new and the camber plates are no longer there! BUT, their "Camaro Road Racing Kit - Stage 5 ZL Spec" still lists the camber plates as part of this kit.

I'm so confused! Pfadt, please help me out here. Where are your camber plates???
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote