View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
First Mods

It's been one week since I took ownership of my SS! Lovin' the permagrin! I immediately had the windows tinted at 25% all around. I also installed the AAC LED Sidemarkers, Black Bezels, Technostalgia LED Tail Lights and Roto-Fab Intake. My good buddy VEESIKS (David) took the lead on helping me install Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Catback with Flat Black Tips and Longtube Headers. Pics and Video below.

Removing the exhaust and headers took about on hour. Hanging the Stainless Works long tubes was about 15 minutes. And then we discovered that the upstream O2 sensors were not coming off the stock tubes. We sprayed with PB blaster three times, used a torch, and air tools. We simply removed my sensors from my V6 and we were on our way. The Stainless Works exhaust comes with at least 12 clamps which were a job to install (sarcasm). Ha! I will get everything welded hopefully this week. Still the best exhaust out there! Thanks to David for hanging in there with me! We started at 7PM and finished at Midnight! And thanks to Apex Chase for the great prices, fast shipping, and amazing service as always!