View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrain41 View Post
Hi,

I have for sale 1 set of BRAND NEW UNOPENED never used Front GT Big Brakes for the 2010+ Camaro (in Red). These are Brembo part number 1N1.9017A2. You can get them on the web for around $4500, but I am selling them for $2000 shipped !!!

The description for the Brake package is as follows: 6-piston calipers and two-piece 15" rotors, offering increased thermal capacity, increased pad area that provides more efficient out-gassing of the brake pads, resulting in improved braking efficiency, reduced fade, creating lower operating temperatures and a more overall balanced vehicle. Improve dry and wet weather performance and add a bold, aggressive appearance to your Camaro. This package is fully compatible with the car's ABS and Traction Control systems and replaces the factory rotors. All necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions are included.

I also have 1 set of the REAR GT Big Brakes as well (in red), brand new and unopened, Brembo Part # 2P1.9016A2 for sale for $1800 shipped.

PM me if you are interested.
If only I knew about this 2 weeks ago, damn.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote