View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #25
Drives: 2013 VR 2LT/RS
Originally Posted by Desslok71 View Post
Hello pmandeep

I'm having the same issues with my HUD, just started today. Have you come up with a resolution for this issue? I am up for an oil change soon and was going to bring up this issue to the service department, but I would like to be informed if there is a resolution for the issue.
Hey Desslok71, I plan on taking my car in to the dealership on this Tuesday for its first oil change and also plan on talking to the dealer about this issue. I want to see what he has to say about this.

On a side note, I would like to ask everyone that had the HUD fail on them the following:

- Did you pull your car out of Garage and saw it was not working or was it parked outside, like in driveway or parking lot at work?
- When your HUD failed was the weather and the temperature hot where your car was parked?
- Playing something on Pandora/Bluetooth and it decided to fail on you?

The reason I am asking the above two questions is, because everytime my HUD failed on me, I was out with my car and the temperatures were 90+ with the sun coming down on it hard. The very first time it happened to me, I was so freaked out that I had pulled over almost 3-4 times on the freeway to turn the car off and turn it back on. The HUD would come up but the moment I put it in drive or played something on mylink or switched between different pages it disappeared. I really doubt if the questions I asked might be the cause, but having a fair idea of conditions and scenes when our HUD's are failing might help us find a common factor or cause for it.

If it has failed for you and if you can remember what exactly happened and what the conditions were like, please let us know.
2013 Victory Red 2LT/RS
"I don't break rules. I just bend'em - a lot!" -Sideswipe
pmandeep is offline   Reply With Quote