View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #212
jake2212

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss/rs A6 Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2212 View Post
sure. for starters I, a 19 year old boy knew more about my car than the techs at fairway. they tried telling me that i needed to replace my radiator as well as my condenser when i went in to get a new condenser put in. also, apparently my car is "too heavily modded for warranty work." so i went to bozarth and they pretty much treated me horribly. it was as if they didn't want me there and the tech was rude to me the whole time i was talking to him. terrible service and i will never go back again. findlay on the other hand is the only dealer i will go to here in las vegas. their service techs are very friendly and know what they are talking about. i ended up talking to the service manager for a good 1 hr the other week about cars in general. when they put my new condenser in they did it pretty quick and it was a painless experience, i actually kind of enjoyed it.
I recant my last statement about Findlay chevrolet in Las Vegas. they are turning out to be complete crooks and using scare tactics against me. 1-2 weeks ago my car was having front suspension issues. they blamed it on my front springs because they were installed incorrectly. they fixed the issue but then i started hearing the noise again. i took it back and they tried overcharging me for work and tried telling me that i can no longer use my warranty and tried filling my ears with a bunch of crap. it's to the point where i am actually going back to my stock springs because i do not want to deal with it anymore. they told me from now on if i ever have a problem with my front suspension (even if i put the stock springs back on) that it will cost $150 to get it check out(not even do work on it!) i am so sick of the dealerships out here because it turns out none of them are good in one way or another. i never thought anybody would ever be able to discourage me from having my car the way I WANT IT.

558rwhp/511rwtq Magnuson TVS2300 w/ 3.4 pulley @11psi, GT9 cam/LS3 conversion, BTR dual valve springs, SW 1 7/8" headers, CAI intake, SW 3" retro-chambered cat-back, VMax Ported TB, ADM FPCM, Zl1 fuel pump, FIC 80lb injectors, Elite Engineering catch can, Zl1 wheels with michelin PSS's, 1le Sway bars, Pfadt tie rods, BMR trailing arms, hotchkis strut tower brace, z/28 spoiler, zl1 front bumper and rockers, ACS tl1 insert
jake2212 is offline   Reply With Quote