Originally Posted by toothdoc1
I am dealing with something similar with my salesman. I approached him about pricing when Becky posted prices on here. He said it "wasn't in the system". Word now is that it is in the system.
He has avoided discussing a price like it's the white elephant in the room no one wants to notice.
I just sent him an email basically saying I don't care what MSRP is we need to discuss my price +/- in regards to dealer invoice price.
We'll see how it goes. I want to order a 1LE - it's not a limited production car. If my dealer won't deal, oh well, there's lots more out there.
That's how I feel. I want to get this solidified so I can stop wasting time. I recently sold my vehicle so if this sale doesn't go through then I need to find another dealer and I'll be waiting even more weeks for a new car. I already missed out on the first TPW because my dealer waited a week before putting the order in. But, it's all good. Everything works out in the end