View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #382
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadPeter
Ofer, it is time to AC the garage my friend. You've seen my setup, but you can get a 50K BTU window AC unit and put it between the wall studs.

That want do S.... the long side of the 3 car garage is 52 Ft ans the rest is 30X20 fit need 5 of the units to get it under 90 in there. LOL

Ofer, considering the size of the your garage you would be better served with a mini-split (ductless) system like I have. They also have ones that have one compressor with multiple head units so you can cool of more of the space. Let me know if you want some info on them.

Peter
3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote