*FREE Shipping Promotion* Pfadt Tri-Y Headers 1 7/8" to 2 1/8" 2010+ Camaro SS/ZL1
- TRI-Y Design, 4-2-1 tube merging
- Makes much more torque under the curve, while still increasing top end HP
- 1.875/2.125" tube diameter
- Direct connection to factory X-Pipe and after market Cat-backs
- CNC flanges with OEM locating features
- Fully hand-TIG welded on-site
- T-304 16 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Fully Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- V-Band Clamp connections
- Equal length long tubes
- Available with and without Catalytic Converters
- Full 3" collector
- Comes with bullet-nosed flange bolts for installation
- O2 Sensor extenders
- Cometic Multi-Layer Steel gasket upgrade
- Exhaust system with Cats is 24lbs lighter than factory
- Exhaust system without Cats is 27lbs lighter than factory.
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
The Pfadt design takes proper exhaust flow to a new level by pairing non-adjacent cylinders together to create a super-scavenging effect with the 4-into-2-into-1 (Tri-Y) construction. In this system, the exhaust flow from individual cylinder pulses are optimized to suck air into the combustion chamber from the intake. This creates a much more efficient power curve that results in a greater amount of usable torque (called torque under the curve) in the mid-range, while not sacrificing any top-end power for peak numbers.
$1425 with High-Flow Cat Connection Pipes
$1299 with Offroad Connection Pipes
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 States!!!
Check it out here on our Pfadt Tri-Y LT Camaro Products
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS IN FULL EFFECT, PM US!!!
We carry all the best products lines! Driveshaft Shop, Fore Innovations, American Racing Headers, Diablosport, East Coast Supercharging, Vortech Superchargers, Borla Exhaust, Magnaflow Exhaust, VMax Motorsports, Mantic Clutches, LG Motorsports