- TRI-Y Design, 4-2-1 tube merging
- Makes much more torque under the curve, while still increasing top end HP
- 1.875/2.125" tube diameter
- Direct connection to factory X-Pipe and after market Cat-backs
- CNC flanges with OEM locating features
- Fully hand-TIG welded on-site
- T-304 16 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Fully Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- V-Band Clamp connections
- Equal length long tubes
- Available with and without Catalytic Converters
- Full 3" collector
- Comes with bullet-nosed flange bolts for installation
- O2 Sensor extenders
- Cometic Multi-Layer Steel gasket upgrade
- Exhaust system with Cats is 24lbs lighter than factory
- Exhaust system without Cats is 27lbs lighter than factory.
- Made in Salt Lake City, Utah
The Pfadt design takes proper exhaust flow to a new level by pairing non-adjacent cylinders together to create a super-scavenging effect with the 4-into-2-into-1 (Tri-Y) construction. In this system, the exhaust flow from individual cylinder pulses are optimized to suck air into the combustion chamber from the intake. This creates a much more efficient power curve that results in a greater amount of usable torque (called torque under the curve) in the mid-range, while not sacrificing any top-end power for peak numbers.
$1425 with High-Flow Cat Connection Pipes
$1299 with Offroad Connection Pipes
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 States!!!
Check it out here on our Pfadt Tri-Y LT Camaro Products