You got it John
Originally Posted by Kronix
Hope you're having a good holiday weekend with the family Kurt!
I saw something tonight on the Corvette forum that made me think of you. Looks like it has *Kurt & Kathy* written all over it
Production of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Premiere Edition will be limited to 500, all top-of-the-line 3LT models with:
· Laguna Blue Tintcoat exterior, and Brownstone suede interior
· Suede-wrapped interior trim and carbon-fiber interior packages
· Visible carbon fiber roof, variable tuned performance exhaust system, and Z51 Performance Package with Magnetic Selective Ride Control
· Unique accessories, including "stinger" hood stripe, "Stingray"-logo interior sill plates and wheel caps, and custom Corvette-branded luggage from Thule
· Additionally, Premier Edition models will have a unique vehicle identification number, starting with 300001, as well as an exclusive dash plaque commemorating the limited-edition model.
....That does have my name on it...and so does "The ZLX"
They both would look outstanding in our stable...but......I don't have room for both....so I will just continue down the road with our "babies
Got some more photos...."The Old or the New"