View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #92
MANNYS2SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS,LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANNYS2SS/RS View Post
Nick thanks for sharing you did an awesome job. Several have done this swap, but have not really shared much information. I have been on the fence for a while and you just gave me the push I needed. Nothing like an auto to run some good consistent numbers at the track. Nick can you either PM me or post little more information on the electronic connections, speedo, trans temp, traction control, reverse light and what ever else needs to be turned off or on in the tune. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK10 View Post
I have not turned off anything in the tune! I just had to clear 1 code so far and it has not come back on .Stabilitrac and traction control seem to still work fine. The speedo began to work normally after a few miles. I believe the ABS system takes over for the speedo and traction control.

To sum it up, all I did was tape up all the plugs on the harness that went to the m6 trans and I tucked the harness up behind the ABS box by the firewall. No cels, speedo works fine!
I bumped this Thread back up for Bad Dad to read. He has all the lights on his dash lit up, since his TH400 conversion. Hopefully this might help him.

LS-3, ProCharger D1SC
665. rwhp /562. rwtq @ 9.3 psi
MANNYS2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote