View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #5574
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: SW 11' 2SS/RS LS3 Vert, Blk/Blk
Greetings everyone! Good to see some action here again! I know its been awhile since I've said/done anything...

As we can all assume; been a hectic work week for me so far.. but it'll make for good stories in the near future...

Couple things coming up; I can't upload pix here from my current P.O.S. phone; upgrading this week so hopefully that'll change... but anyway;

This Sunday is a car show at T's Lounge in WPB... 3PM-6PM... not exactly a "family" event; but I'm hoping to attend just for the fun of it since Domi's w her mother this week.... the flyer and info is posted in the Facebook page.

Tuesday nights are the Gweeds shows in Stuart; always a good time/turn out; 5-8 at the Home Depot/Chick Fillet on US 1

Duffys (Cashmere/SLW) is the traditional club meet and open car show every THIRD Sat; 5-8p

dairy Queen in Jensen by Best Buy holds an open show I "think" the 1st Sat of the month; not 100% if that's still up n runnin or not.

As for my car; nothing new really since the hood and an little grill tint. Installed the JL Audio ZR tweeters in the doors to replace my blown C5; great sounding speaker for those like me who like crisp highs.

In the works for a new grill and some customization to dress up the front... not spending thousands, but if all works out as planned; should have a fairly dramatic change for under $250... fingers crossed.

I'll try to update some recent pix from then past couple months here when I can... have to upload from the desk top and even that has issues loading here... all the chatter has moved to the facebook page. We have over 300 "members" there; far more active than C5 recently...

C u guys soon!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote