View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #25
BalogUK
THE architect.

Drives: 2SS/RS M6
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I would say don't blame Apex. They are just the vendor. This is all on Pfadt. I am 3 1/2 to 4 weeks for just sways. Don't even get me started about the camber plates.

Just glad I have my coilovers installed. They shipped right away and were on my door step in less than five days.
I certainly don't blame Apex for this. What I am upset with is that they've closed out the order as if there's no issue, and further that they don't post that the items are back ordered or are long-lead. If I would have known it was going to take 5+ weeks I think I would have chosen an alternate product-- before my card is charged any money taken.

At this point I don't even talk to Apex any more because they have even less info than I do. I call and email Eric, Aaron and Robbin over at Pfadt and no one has a clue. They keep saying its a small shop but yet they can't figure out where the parts are in their assembly status. Inexcusable.
#34122 EMPTIED, AT YARD ON 8/26/09; Delivered 9/07/09
MODS: Borla ATAK Cat-Back GFX (#140378), 35% Ceramic all-around, CAI, Inc. Intake w/ Scoop, Hurst Short Throw, Heritage Grille, GM Dove Tail, Laser Interceptor Triple v8.9, Passport Max, Pfadt ZL Stage 2
BalogUK is offline   Reply With Quote