Originally Posted by fbodfather
That is certainly your perogative -- but if I were you, I'd wait. I don't think this 'hold' will be long - -- perhaps a day or two? I DON'T know this and won't until tomorrow -- but when we DO find out, you'll read about it here.
Thanks but this latest delay is just the final straw. I want a car in my garage as opposed to somewhere stuck in the process. My new Vette is being delivered on Friday.