View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #12
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Everything there seems to be right except the introduction year of the 2LS then again you did state 2012 LFX which is the year the LFX was introduced so ya. but 2LS's were around before then and aside from the manifold changes in the LFX everythiing the OP stated is completely true for the LLT aswell.
Yes, you are correct about the year of introduction. The 2LS was a late-year intro in February of 2011, so it was indeed available for a brief period of the 2011 model year. I will correct that error.

I'm not sure what you mean by "aside from the manifold changes." I'm not trying to discuss LFX vs LLT.

One other change I have to mention is that I believe the LLTs cannot activate TapShift for 10 seconds while in Drive. I believe hitting the paddles in a LLT when in Drive does nothing, IIRC.
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote