View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #231
Ertter11 (Silver Bullet)

Drives: 2014 1SS/RS M6 RRM NPP Exhaust
Terry Labonte Chevrolet in Greensboro, NC is a stealership. I recently had a rubbing sound coming from my steering wheel at low speeds. I called there service department to make an appointment for about a week and nobody answered. So I went online and made an appointment because that seemed like the only way I could contact them. So a couple days later I took my car in and the service guys tells me they have no record of my appointment. He then goes on to tell me they are busy all day so i would have to bring my car back the next morning. This isn't the first time I've had problems with making an appointment with them. There service department isn't the friendlies either. So I said fine I'm leaving. I went down the street to Vann York Chevrolet (High Point, NC) and they took my car right away no questions asked. They diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes so they ordered a new steering rack. The next day I came in and got the car fixed no problems. Very friendly service and very helpful. Sorry for the long story.

Terry Labonte Chevrolet- Stealership
Vann York Chevrolet- Dealership
Ertter11 (Silver Bullet) is offline   Reply With Quote