View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #39
BalogUK
THE architect.

Drives: 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
Guys we are working hard to complete all of the zl spec components for you! A lot of work goes into making these bars from raw stock, and they are finally nearing completion. We will keep you updated.

Also, while our ATS and Camaro/Corvette power products are generating a ton of excitement for us, those components are built by an entirely different team in our shop. Currently, our suspension team is working overtime to keep up with the increased demand we've seen this summer. I guess people everywhere are starting to catch on to our suspension systems for the Camaro (which has been the case for the Corvette for some time), and I've been taking on average 5-10 calls per day more for our zl spec parts since mid May.
Just a shame really- ordered back in June fully expecting to have my parts as neither Pfadt (directly) nor Apex showed any warning that the items were back ordered. Here we are we are with Camaro5fest next week and I thought I'd have the parts on my car, pumped to put it on the course and really drive it and now I can't. Gone ahead and cancelled reservations as this was the primary intent of my wife and I making the trip. I'll be happy whenever they finally do show up on my doorstep, but this has been a disappointing transaction to say the least.
#34122 EMPTIED, AT YARD ON 8/26/09; Delivered 9/07/09
MODS: Borla ATAK Cat-Back GFX (#140378), 35% Ceramic all-around, CAI, Inc. Intake w/ Scoop, Hurst Short Throw, Heritage Grille, GM Dove Tail, Laser Interceptor Triple v8.9, Passport Max, Pfadt ZL Stage 2
BalogUK is offline   Reply With Quote