View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #236
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA - In December of last year, I traded in my '12 V6 for a '13 SS at Prince of Albany. It was a thoroughly positive purchasing experience as their sales staff is great and I knew from past experience that I could count on the service staff if needed.

They had installed a new Torque Converter on my previous Camaro (the one I traded in for the '13 SS). When I dropped the car off they drove me home (20+ miles) and then picked me up the next day when car was ready.

When they "found" my SS for me (some 250 miles away), it had everything I wanted except that it had the Midnight Silver wheels (I wanted polished aluminum). They searched everywhere in a 300 mile radius but could not find one with everything I wanted. I went into renegotiation with the sales folks and they sweetened the pot with an indoor/outdoor Camaro car cover ($300+ value) and we made the deal.

The following week, they installed my Heritage Grille and did a fine job. I have not had any issues with the new car but I am confident that if I do, Prince Chevrolet of Albany, GA will be there to fill my need.

Definitely a +1 Dealership in my book!
Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes
RX Catch Can
Husky Splash Guards
Heritage Grille
Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs
Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges
Emblem Pros Custom Retro SS Kickplates
Emblem Pros Under-hood Bowtie
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote