View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
GuitarJozz

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2LS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to GuitarJozz
Thinking about starting some modifications, what first?

I've had my Camaro 2LS for just about a year now, and I think I'm ready to begin doing some mods. My car is completely stock, except for this:

Now, I am a complete noob when it comes to this stuff, so I don't really know anything about the subject, other than what I've learned from watching Top Gear and playing various racing video games(Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, etc).

Any mods I do, I would most likely be asking my brother to help me out on the install process of each, as he went to school for automotive technology and works on cars all the time.

I'm not looking to take it to the track or anything, so I only plan on doing some basic mods here and there.

Basically, I'd like to just find out what's the best place to begin when starting to mod the LFX V6. Intake, exhaust, etc? I know headers are not possible with the LFX. Also, if someone could sort of briefly explain what each type of mod is and where it would be installed on the car? So I can get an idea of things such as the difference between an axle back and cat back, etc. This could also be a thread where LFX owners show off their cars as well. Maybe post what mods you have done to your Camaro's, and which one you started with...

So suggest away, and pics and/or videos are welcome! Thanks!
GuitarJozz is offline   Reply With Quote