View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:29 AM   #34
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackeight View Post
Are there any pictures of what the domed and in domed strut space look like? I have a late 2010. #116xxx. Now I'm really wishing I could make it up to the fest.
I've seen them on a 2013 Camaro. They might have started it in 2012. If you don't know of anyone with a '12 or '13 then post a request on the forum for someone to go out and take a pic of their trunk with the carpet pulled back. Compare that to your trunk and you'll see the domes.

Hang it there....you'll get it sorted out. I just went through something kind of similar but it was with the front steering on my car. After a couple months, 2 trips to the alignment shop, and a few phone calls with Pete we finally got it all worked out. Mine issue ended up being the wrong bushings for the rear sway bar because I had changed straps and also (the biggest issue) my steering rack had come loose. That made for some fun cornering. It bugged me daily and I had started to think about my option of pulling my parts off and trading it in for a 1LE.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote