View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #88
GAHDOOSH

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
I've decided I'm going to mount a trumpet in my trunk...I don't play the trumpet, and have no interest in the trumpet, but it will do me about as much good as a bat mounted in the trunk will and I want to be different....anyone know where I can get a trumpet painted Imperial Blue Metalic?

It's your car, and in the end your opinion is the only one that matters, but I think most people find this post puzzling because the bat serves no purpose in the trunk. As I said previously unless you're a MLB player the bat in your trunk serves as much purpose as the trumpet I'll soon have in mine.
Here you go smartass
|

|
As I previously pointed out, the opening is too small to mount most shotguns, and if I'm going to keep a gun in the car I'd just get a handgun and keep it up front. The bat just made sense. It looks cool, and yes I can beat someones face into the ground with it if I need to. Worst case scenario, I'll look hella badass if I ever go play baseball with my friends.

This was always meant to be a showpiece, just like my car. Not a weapon, not a gun rights post, just me simply asking a question and doing something I thought was cool. Let be real, we've seen people strap way dumber crap to their Camaro's over the last year I've been a member on here.
2013 2LT/RS V6 Manual 6-Speed w/ Cold Air Inductions Cold Air Intake, VMAX CNC Spiral Ported Throttle Body, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Drake Bowtie Delete, SJM Autoprod Dash ABL kit, Side Marker Tint, Reverse Light Tint, Window Tint

GAHDOOSH is offline   Reply With Quote