Capitol Chevrolet - Columbia, SC
+10 (can I do that?)
Took my 2012 in for the torque converter problem and here's my experience:
- Drove up and they greeted me outside
- Told them I had an appointment and they honored the time
- Explained the problem and they were already up to speed on the issue
- had me signed in and had the car on the way out for check ride
- in 15 minutes the service agent tells me it is in fact the TC
- i'm given a loaner even though I didn't buy the car from them!
- They have the part in stock
- they make the repair in one day
- They also check my dash pad bubble and
- I go back next week to replace when the part comes in
This is the most professional and courteous dealership I've experienced in 40 years of car buying!
My hat's off to Levi and his team for all they have done to make my experience an outstanding one. It will pay off as I intend to make my next car purchase with Capitol. Great Job People!