View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #21
res20uuz
Z/51 Hawk

Drives: C7 2014 Z/51 Night Race Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ws209 View Post
Before i start I would just like to say this is my first post and sorry if i post it in the wrong place. Thanks.
Okay, so I have had enough with buying Fords (Long story short they don't like helping people as i have bought 5 vehicles in the past 4 years there and all were top model roush's and my f150 stage 3 somehow cracked the block and they refused to fix it. So i took Ford to court and won back my $57,000) after that experience i refuse to buy another Ford and decided to buy a 2013 ZL1 Convert Black on Black, which im going to pick up monday or tuesday . But before I go completely through with buying I would like to know 5 things

1. Do Chevrolet dealerships normally offer good warranty work? I'm purchasing from Ferman Chevrolet in Brandon,FL (right down the street from Brandon Ford).
2. Not one dealership has let me test drive one ZL1 they had in stock is this

normal?
3. say if I get caught in the rain should i have to worry about water getting into the Hood vents?
4. The car is 64,000 is that a normal price for the Convert?
5. How many people notice the car when you're driving lol
VIN-2G1FZ3DP2D9806211
Here's pictures of the ZL1

Try Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City, I test drove a 2012 M6 ZL1 before purchasing my ZL1, I couldn't get a good deal at Ferman Chevrolet were I had purchase two corvette in the pass.
res20uuz is offline   Reply With Quote