View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Blue View Post
hey everyone, i haven't been on here in a while...i've been thinking about life as i do when i have a few too many, and i think i'm going to hold off on a 5th gen...sadly...but on the up side, i'm thinking of my life..i'm buying a house, but fuifure since i can't have a car not of 5 years i'll buy something that i can pay cash, or save a few months for to afford, i'm looking for a 4th gen V8 stick! i've browsed around...and i'm in love..dare i say even more so then with the 5th gen, i'm willing to travel for this beauty, and my price range id upto 7k, i don't want to go higher then that, if i cannot find something to my liking i'm willing to get a pontiac firebird trans am, with the v8 and stick shift, i'm not particularly looking for sellers but if there are it'd help, i more so want tips from anyobe owning, likes...dislikes..things to lookout for, it would help me out alot, and i'd be very appreciative!...and if someone knows spots online selling them at that price range a link or 2 would be cool too, i'm in the chicagoland area and i plan to buy in a month or 2..gotta enjoy some summer in it!...in advanced..thank you.
Go with a T-top, if you don't you'll wish you had...
Avoid salvage titles at all costs, regardless of how spectacular the price- The interior will RATTLE to no end...
Don't let anyone talk you out of a V8 due to the economy of the 6... There really isn't much difference between the 6 and the 8, and you're gonna love the power of the 8...

Aside from that, POST PICS You're gonna love your 4th gen, they're great, fun cars!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote