View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #22
TinyToasta

Drives: way too fast....
We have had the same discussion with my build back and forth. My plan was as well to go down the stroker route. But even with my current compression (10.3) there would not have been enough blower (maggie) to run 418ci efficiently. It can be done, some are even running their 427s with a Maggie - but imho that should be whipple or centrifigual territory.

At the end of the day I'm happy with running stock cubes rather than taking the additonal stress that go along with a stroker. Driving on the German Autobahn at 150++mph for longer periods you do want to be sure, that the engine can take it!
CTS-V Brake upgrade, Street: 22'' Vossen CV1, Strip: 18'' Forgestar F14 on MT Street Radials
TinyToasta is online now   Reply With Quote