View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #170
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
69SS' unique beauty with orange & black hockey and hood stripes to match his orange & black interior.

From his post : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...610#post687610

Quote:
I actually took delivery of my car last month June 23, but am just now getting these pictures up. She's a 2SS/RS with the Inferno Orange Interior, body kit and the black 21" rims. I had the dealership paint my stripes on based on the template from the hood and hockey stick stripe package. The pinstriping around the hockey stick makes the stripe slightly thicker than the decal would be. We also added a bit of customization to the cowl hood and the trunk lid with Inferno Orange accents as well as painting the side louvers black and the back of the truck lid black where the bowtie is (ala old big block super sports). You may notice that the rear SS and the side CAMARO letters are missing, we had to order new ones because the adhesive was damaged when they were removed for painting. I love the car and the people from Sun Chevrolet in McMurray, PA (south of Pittsburgh) were great every step of the way. The new car sales manager, Martin Cumba Jr., actually had a lot of input on the final paint scheme and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody. They did sell me the car for exactly MSRP too. Overall a great experience and a joy to drive.
The first pics are of the day I picked it up and the last ones are of my car and my dad's 69 Z28 at Oglebay Park in Wheeling, WV.