View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #902
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Thanks RC, it certainly sounded like that when they were started up. Although I must admit that 69 SS is one sweet piece, and with less than 5K on the odometer, it'll fetch a pretty penny. The owner has been thinking about getting rid of his 2011 SS and getting a ZL1, but after taking him for a ride in my car, he's now thinking about buying mine...

Hit up one of our local tracks the other night with a few friends, this was the first time I ran the car with the new Mickey Thompson drag radials I got. Those babies are some sticky A$$ tires!! They took a full second and some tenths off my previous runs with the Nittos. Another good thing with those DRs is that I can drive to the track with them and not have to do my wheel/tire change there, like I would if I had gotten slicks. Below was my best time out of 4 passes. I'm still running the same tune I had when I was in Cali, so I really think I can put this car in the 9s once I get my new tune from East Coast Supercharging. 2 more weeks for that cause they need to get their Vettes ready for Corvettes at Carlisle. Speaking of Corvettes....

I made it official with my order on the Stingray yesterday, as I heard from my source that production should be starting fairly soon. Since my dealer is the top Vette dealer in the country, they're going to be getting the most of any dealer off the bat, so I wanted to make sure that SSYNSTR2 will be part of the first truckload. I kept it fairly simple, just making sure I got the Z51 performance package, Magnetic Selective Ride Control, and the Dual Mode Performance exhaust, everything performance driven. I have no need for all the overpriced interior bells & whistles that come with the 2 & 3 LT packages, I'll just wait for the aftermarket companies to start putting out their go fast products once the C7 is out.

Any video of the car on the track?
What did you run for front wheels/tires?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote