View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #33
TinyToasta

Drives: way too fast....
Here's a neat video wrapping up our 6th Forum Fest - more pics and videos to come, I'm sure!!!

I really have to say how damn proud I am to be part of not only of our own "little" community over here in Germany/Switzerland/Austria but as well be part of that Global Camaro Family including this great forum of course!!!

We started out with what must have been 6-7 members at the the first "official" meet in early 2010, with the second already at 25-ish Camaros August 2010 - some might remember the thread on here with the first bow-tie camaro formation

Over the years we've grown this community to 2000+ members, maybe 500+ cars with over 150 cars showing up this year at the fest. Best thing is we still maneged to keep it familiar even with more that 250 fellow camaro fanatics around.

I'm pretty sure we'll exceed the 200 cars next year while still being one hell of a family enjoying ourselves and our love for this great car

CTS-V Brake upgrade, Street: 22'' Vossen CV1, Strip: 18'' Forgestar F14 on MT Street Radials
TinyToasta is offline   Reply With Quote