View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 07:39 AM   #275
beebumble
Be humble or buzz off

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 RY
Have not had to deal with Chevy dealers locally until now so I will update if things change for the better or not...

Peterson Chevrolet - Boise Idaho - Stood waiting in parts for 20 minutes to ask a simple question, no one else around, guy was on and off the phone several times... Later I called and asked service department to schedule and price trans and diff oil changes he said he would call me back... no call back yet.

With the above results I called another local dealer...

Edmark Chevrolet - Nampa Idaho - So far the service manager told me that they do not check and update the ECM unless you have a complaint. I do not like that one bit. When I asked to schedule and price trans and diff oil changes he said he would call me back... no call back yet.
Update: Just went over to the dealer and had them change my trans/diff oil, estimated 170 and charged me 240. Nice enough people but they screwed up the job a little and I had to go back after telling them they screwed up http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...87#post6994287

So far both get Stealership awards from me.

I will update if anything changes, hopefully I can find a good dealer in Dallas area when I move.

Last edited by beebumble; 09-11-2013 at 08:19 AM.
beebumble is offline   Reply With Quote