View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #277
silver96camaro

Drives: 2011 cyber grey metallic camaro ls
Send a message via Yahoo to silver96camaro
stealership: JN Chevy Honolulu, Hi
sales rep lied about the features the car had and made stuff up. financing department promised an interest rate then gave me something higher and tried to bury in paperwork, service department is terrible. too many things to list but here are some highlights: wrong oil, scratches in paint after washing the car specifically after i asked them not to wash it, they don't double check their work as evidenced by the steering wheel controls they said they programmed that didn't work at all then tried to tell me it was impossible to do because my car wasn't originally built with it.

neutral dealership: Cutter Chevy Honolulu, Hi
i've been hit or miss with them. they seem to offer great service up front but when you examine things closer they really half ass every thing. service department is incompetent but they try to make up for it. although i once had a problem and service manager wouldn't even hear me out. sales department kept me for 6 hours on easter sunday when i stopped in to ask a few questions about possibly upgrading from my '11 ls to a 13' ss

Good Dealership: Servco Chevy Waipahu, HI
i've had nothing but good experiences here. i got my onstar bluetooth module programmed here. the only bad thing i can say is they push for the unnecessary extras but they do quickly accept no for an answer.

Last edited by silver96camaro; 09-19-2013 at 04:57 PM.
silver96camaro is offline   Reply With Quote