View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #25
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crg View Post
Ted, I know HP numbers will vary with different mods, but what would be the HP limit of a 90mm throttle body before one would need to go to a 102mm?
It is Unlikely you will max out a 90mm TB with this 1900 blower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane765 View Post
I agree with you Ted, that's why I see no real advantage to run a bigger tank unless we can cool it. I have always said just putting on a bigger tank will not do much.
In my experience a tank under the hood just collects Heat, that is why GM opted out of a tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO6 Bryan View Post
16 deg with a 9.55 pulley and 93 octane is what I was able to run. With half and half 104 octane and 93 octane I ran 20.5 deg advance and picked up another 5 mph in the 1/4.

Boost Loves Octane.

Ted, I was just curious average above 4000 rpm how much timing it could tolerate. I know it varies with RPM but where do you max out?
I hate to quote timing numbers because people will take it as gospel and every combination is unique, and I don't want anyone hurting they're engines on what I said.

I suggest you continue to test what works best for your combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk13 View Post
Was this with or with out cats? whats the horsepower difference if I was to run the cats with these headers.
This was With Cats, I don't expect any Power difference without them.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote