View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Supermans IOM 1SS Camaro

Hello Folks,

I finally got to drive home this beauty. First and foremost, I want to give thanks to Eric Hall at Classic Chevrolet for being such a great salesman. He definitely did a great job and I will recommend him everyday if you need a car..

I picked up the car in Tampa at Stingray Chevrolet and drove it to Orlando on its first roadtrip before driving down to Miami. The car had 5 miles on it and did not have a scratch on it. I checked the nuts and bolts in the trunk and pretty much looked over alignment issues in the interior and found none. The car drives great and is as powerful as I imagined it. The growl from the motor when you step on the gas is very nice. The feel of the stick shift vibrating with power is what makes the V8 LS3 so special in my opinion.. I followed Fbodfather Scott's advice and did not drop the clutch at 6,000 RPMS nor did I go over 4,000 rpms yet.. I have to tell all of you that IOM is a great color. Literally everyone I see compliments me on the color at many stoplights. Like everyone else on this forum is experiencing, lots of people are rolling down the windows and yelling out nice car. Children go nuts when they see it.. Driving around my best friends nieghborhood a whole bunch of kids were playing on the street and yelled out "I"m Totally in Love with your Car".. It is as close to being a rock star as I'll ever get not that I crave the attention. I have more pics that I am in however they are in my wifes camera and she took it to work.. These pics were taken after the first drive to my best friends house. Enjoy the first pics of many..