View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #598
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
The front went on easier was just time consuming. The hardest part of the install I had was taking out the stock sway bar. The LSR one went in fine. I am at work right now so I can't make a post with pics and such but I can def tell you the car handles way better in the corners! Both sways are set to the stiffest setting will see how it handles for a couple days and I'll adjust them if need be. The LSR sway is only like half a lb heavier than the stock, don't remember the exact numbers but I have them written down at home so I'll def post them prob on Monday.
Alright time for some pics of the front sway bar installed. I was pretty bummed this weekend because on Saturday I was suppose to go to a road track but it was pouring out. I did end up going but the track was so wet it was hard to actually test out how the sway bars feel. I will say though that I have noticed I can take some corners a good 5-10MPH faster depending on the corner and I still feel like I could give it a little more without it breaking loose. Just like the rear I set the front sway bar to the stiffest setting.

Here is a pic of the stock front sway bar vs the LSR front sway bar:

Here are a couple of pics of the LSR front sway installed:

I weighed the stock front sway bar and the LSR and the stock one weighs 6.78lbs and the LSR one weighs in at 7.58lbs. That is only a gain of 0.8lbs. After finding out how much heavier the rear LSR bar was I thought the front would be just as heavy if not a little lighter. Was not expecting that. All in all though great upgrade wish I would have done it sooner. Now I just need to figure out what is next lol.