View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #280
stmbtwilli

Drives: 2SS 45th Edition
I have a big thumbs up for service advisor Chris Hayes and the service department at Burdick Chevrolet in Cicero NY.

When I took my car in for warranty work I was more concerned about how my car would be cared for than for how it would be repaired. Chris listened and agreed that it would be handled by technicians wearing gloves. Not only that but it would not be left where car doors could be opened into it or where people would be leaning on it or touching it. I may sound a little anal here but who on Camaro5 wants their car to be damaged while in for repairs. I know a number of owners who hate taking their car to a dealer. All was perfect though as my car was returned in the same shape as when I dropped it off.

As far as the work goes, I had the clutch fluid, the M6 tramsission fluid and the oil changed. When explaining to Chris that during cold weather my clutch pedal does not fully return he found the TSB for replacement of the clutch pedal assembly and clutch actuator cylinder hose and they did this warranty work as well. Now my clutch action is back to normal.

I also want to thank technician Steve Delcostello for his care when replacing all these fluids as there were no drips or splatters anywhere.

Please put this dealership and its employees on the GOOD list.

Last edited by stmbtwilli; 09-27-2013 at 04:51 PM.
stmbtwilli is offline   Reply With Quote