View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #11
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
+1 for coilovers.

I can't give you feed back from going from 1LE to coilovers but I went from 1" Hotchkis to BC coilovers and they definitely helped. From being able to lower my car more, to a better ride, to better ETs.

I'm going on 2 yrs with BC coilovers without any issues at all. I love the ability to make setting changes in about 2 minutes at the track. I have setting setup for drag racing and a setting setup for Auto-X/Road Course. I'm not a hard core racer of either drag or Auto-X but I definitely take my car out to have fun a few times a year for each type.

Without a doubt I think my BC coilovers make my car ride much better than it did with Hotchkis. Obviously that's with the coilovers set for the street.

I don't really have any pictures of the stock ride height but I know I parked in front of a stock Camaro the other day and my car made the stock one look like a 4x4.

Hotchkis vs about 1.5" drop on BC.
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote