View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
rray

Drives: 2013 GAZ 2SS/RS
I use the Driveline front end software. It's open source freeware, and the developer is open to suggestions of adding features. I can change the main page layout for stuff I want to use more, and put the other things on the next page:

I found I don't use reset, sleep, or hibernate, so I hid them and made the other power screen options larger:

The Media Player is screen I use the most, and since I have Album Art imbedded in each song, I like the larger window than the Mylink had for album art:

When I get hooked on a favorite sone, I put a star next to it on the Playlist page, and after selecting all my favorites, I can toggle the Play All/ Play Favorites button (bottom left), then turned on Shuffle to randomize the favorites I have selected:
Appearance: Blackout Bowties F and R, Blackout Fender Lettering, Painted Lettering on Engine Cover, Painted Strut Tower Brace, White Wiper Blades, White LED H13 DRL's, Blue Dome LED, Blackout Tail Light Bezels, DIYSF Afterburners.
Audio: RF Dual 12" P3's, T400-2, T400-4, T1652-S, T1963, JBL MS-8, RFC1, Isolated Stinger SPV35.

Video:
2013 Camaro 2SS/RS... Mylink removed, I7 Mobile Project
Enhancements: MNM Catch Can, GM Strut Tower Brace.
rray is online now   Reply With Quote