View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #9
rray

Drives: 2013 GAZ 2SS/RS
I have a USB GPS plugged in, and it's currently sitting on the right side of the rear deck. I don't have the microphone installed yet, so currently you would have to pull over and type in your destination. I also have a copy of Microsoft Streets and Trips that works with this USB GPS, but I have not loaded it on the PC yet.

I also have a digital I/O board to install, with 16 in and 16 outs, and each out can drive a 2A load common collector mode. The I/O is integrated into the Driveline front end software, so I can modify the code to turn things on and off by which screen I am on or by status of input bits, etc.

I also have a 6 port intelligent USB hub that I am going to mount in the cup holder area so I can plug in a USB volume control knob, and thumb drives, and charge my phone, etc.

There's lots of room for expansion.

You can install a Mac Mini, and run it off the intelligent DC-DC converter. It's output is jumper selectable up to 24V, I think the mini uses 19V? There are guys doing it.
Appearance: Blackout Bowties F and R, Blackout Fender Lettering, Painted Lettering on Engine Cover, Painted Strut Tower Brace, White Wiper Blades, White LED H13 DRL's, Blue Dome LED, Blackout Tail Light Bezels, DIYSF Afterburners.
Audio: RF Dual 12" P3's, T400-2, T400-4, T1652-S, T1963, JBL MS-8, RFC1, Isolated Stinger SPV35.

Video:
2013 Camaro 2SS/RS... Mylink removed, I7 Mobile Project
Enhancements: MNM Catch Can, GM Strut Tower Brace.
rray is offline   Reply With Quote