View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #7357
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
It's real. Did all the mods myself. It's a 2012 Honda Ruckus. Lots of guys mod them to 150cc and up engines. I've seen some at 250, but the guys who have them say they are scary to ride with a 250 in it. I think 150 cc is perfect.

The stock 50cc engine that's in it has been modded a tad, but only what air filters, exhaust, jetting, and variator tweaks can do. Oh and I've added a CDI to get rid of the rev limiter. When it was totally stock, it could go 38 mph on the flat. With the mods, I can go 44 mph. With a 150 in it, it might do 70 mph or a tad more. I just want to be able to go on the main roads (55 mph) without slowing traffic too much.

I took it to Indy last weekend and it got more attention than my car. Kinda fun.

What are you guys using for pit vehicles?
This is as close an image as I could find of mine.... .2873 screaming HP.... and that's on the GROUND.... Babeeeee.... and it has electric start.... so there....
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote