View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #1030
jammer174

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via ICQ to jammer174
My AFM Disable Device from Apex Motorsports has arrived. Super quick shipping and very reliable company to deal with. They answered my email quickly with questions I had before purchasing the device. I wish all companies delivered customer service like Apex Motorsports does! Anyhow, I have a 2013 L99 and once I put new exhaust on it the car sounded liked a 6-cylinder when the factory AFM would kick in and out. Wasn't very noticeable until I installed after market exhaust. I couldn't wait to get the AFM Disable Device and once it arrived I installed it almost immediately. All I can say is WOW! My car now has instant throttle response due to it running on all eight cylinders at all times. I have no connection or association with Apex Motorsports but let me tell you...I recommend purchasing this device from them. A little pricey...yes, but absolutely well worth the money once you plug it in and take your car down the road for the first time! However, it's going to cost me several hundred dollars to go and see a doctor about getting my perma-grin removed!