View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #52
hognutz

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Never understood the purpose of the back seat in the ZL1. It's not like anybody can actually fit back there??? Do love the Big Trunk, easily fits/holds TWO Adult Bodies! Have to checkout the Stingrays trunk, never know who may end up back there???......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
I have my two daughters back there all the time. so that is the purpose. I just call my daugher daisy bobbi cause she like to go fast and it gives her two first names.

I had a Z06 before this and I could go with one daugter in the front. second kid was the tipping point for ditching the vette. I would rather actually be able to use my car I spent a pile of money on.

vett's are a bit low too to be practical where I live. I don't live in the city there are places I just could not really take my vette for fear of scraping up the rockers. the zl1 is not that tall but that last 1-2" is night and day. my Z06 would scrap the air damn just pulling into my shop.

I would still buy a C7 if I came into some extra mad money though. love the car.
2013 Megacab 8" lift 38"mt's
hognutz is offline   Reply With Quote