View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
January 2012

First up is the battery - just wanted to include this since it was the first real time I've messed with it

The steering wheel trim scared me because I had to take the airbag off and the idea of it popping in my face was in my head lol but it was really easy to take off

Here is the first group of painting I did (it looks red and bad quality because all I had was my phone, I'll take orange photos tomorrow with my DSLR)

Here is the gauge trim, once I had it apart more ideas came to me

The next two just document the process of seperating and taping and painting

And now to installed pics, first up is the right side open door looking into the cabin and then just of the right door to show off the kick plate

Now it looks IOM!

A littler closer but now it looks red, but it is IOM lol

This was my best part I think, I love the new paddles and I never have seen anyone paint them before and like the rest of my interior I wanted them orange! 8-)

This is the Fesler shift boot, I love it minus one small problem that I will describe in a later post

A close up of the back of the shifter so that you can see it matches the main guage cluster

Here shows the little touch of white I added to the guages instead of leaving it black, it pops much better now!

This is my favorite picture out of all of them, I know it's tilted but that's why I think I like it. Shows a lot of the interior and it's a different angle

And these last two show the IOM back piece of the center console

Enjoy!
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote