View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #251
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
For those of you that have not had a chance to see the new Recaro seats in a ZL1, here are a few pictures. I spent a lot of time sitting in these seats and they felt really, really good! They are the same seats standard in the Z28 and optional in the SS. The sticker showed them as a $1,995.00 option on the ZL1. I am hoping that these seats are made available to all 2012 and 2013 ZL1 owners at a discount. They have the suede center section and power adjustments of the standard ZL1 seats and should be a plug and play swap. If there are any 2014 ZL1 buyers that were NOT going to buy the option, send me a PM.
...agreed, I like them...alot. Micro fiber material, and they wrap around ones body perfectly <maybe not so much for plus sizes> To put the icing on the cake a harness will keep you in place for hi G's. It's highly doubtful about discounts for the previously issued models, although a nice thought. Plug and play may be an issue as well. It's not as much the way it used to be as we were accustomed to in the past I suspect.