View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
Past week playing with the settings for best ride on our patched up and bombed out roads.2.5 pages of settings and notes...lol After reading what I found as to what people have tried and Pedders settings and the number of clicks difference rebound and bound thoughts.
So far best street setting for me and my setup is what the instructions say, bound rebound same numbers and 2 clicks softer then the factory settings, will try 2 clicks softer still but need freeway test first as high speed and low speed settings can be different. For reducing understeer though best to have rears 2-3 clicks more firm
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes /Magnaflow resonated X Pipe/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote