View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
Disturbed1LE
COTW 12/2/13

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
The SickneSS [COTW 12/2/13]

Attention:All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM.

This is the story of my 1LE and me:Pic heavy… I love pics…

So as far back as I can remember, I have had a love for Camaros. I grew up loving good ol' American muscle. I remember when I was in high school, I got my first Camaro. It was a '77. I didn't know then what I know now or I would have figured out a way to keep it. I loved that car even though it needed a ton of work. The interior was shot. The radio never worked, but the body was straight and it didn't have any rust. Being young and having limited money, I gave up what I wanted for something a little better right then.

Well, I grew up, got married and had kids. I decided that one day, like so many others, would get a first gen and do a full restore. Time kept passing and the opportunity never seemed to happen. Not enough money, not enough room, not enough time…

When the concept was announced, I started rethinking the idea of getting a first gen. If Chevrolet followed through anywhere close to their designs, it would be an amazing vehicle. I decided at that point, I would have one. Hands down, it would be black and a SS.

This started another long Camaro-less time in my life. You have to be responsible right? I now have kids and a wife. Everyone tells you how a muscle car is not the responsible choice. So I bought a Tahoe.
I drive a lot with my work and would always see these beautiful Camaros on the road. They would tease me in all colors and options. Until one day, I had enough. I was at work and sent my wife a text. Since we have your car for the family, I want my Camaro. She got excited, so I went to work.

This is what I came up with:
In October of 2012, I found what I thought was my dream car. Only time would change that…
2011 Black 2SS/RS. It had a sunroof and a GM dovetail spoiler. I tinted the windows and started researching my mods.
Attached Images

Last edited by Disturbed1LE; 03-25-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Disturbed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote