View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Disturbed1LE
COTW 12/2/13

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
I spoke with my salesman and made sure it would NOT go through the automatic car wash and that the front license plate bracket would not be installed. I think I pissed off the make ready department the next morning when I personally called them to reissue my requests. Oh well, my wheels and tires are not jacked up and there are no holes in my bumper

I had one of those days at work and there was no way I would make it in time to pick up the 1LE. I was miserable. I waited all this time and now, one more day. My salesman called me up and gave me some great news. The finance people along with the tech walkthrough person had agreed to stay open late to help me out. FREAKING AWESOME!

My salesman told me that while they had it sitting there waiting for me, most of the salespeople up there were all checking it out as well as several customers. They had at least four people interested in taking it home(so he says). I know the '13 1LEs were pretty rare so I can see why it generated the interest. Most of the people up there didn't even know what it was.

My finance guy was great. He even introduced me to Cars and Coffee in Dallas. Everyone was very helpful. My daughter nabbed a few pics during the walkthrough.
Attached Images

Disturbed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote