View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
TheGhosty

Drives: '11 SW 1LT RS
Thumbs down John L. Sullivan Chevrolet in northern cali (roseville)

John L. Sullivan Chevrolet in northern cali (roseville)

This was my home town chevy dealership before leaving for college. I have had 2 experiences with them, both times I went in optimistic.

The first time I went in it was to get a quote on my trade. SUPER LONG STORY SHORT, after 2 hours I had no quote, no keys for my truck, and they cold rev'd an SS in front of me even though I wanted a v6 (money is tight). Then he tried to get me to sign a credit check without telling me what it was. I got very frustrated and demanded my keys and left empty handed.

The second time I went back it was for the service department. I was hoping for a better experience. One of my TPS went out, I thought it should be covered under warranty. The service manager told me because I bought the car used (30k miles) he couldn't be sure the tires hadn't been replaced and therefore the TPS was no longer under warrenty. Wanted $120 to fix it. I left and found another shop to do it for $60.

I have decided it is worth the drive to find a better dealership nearby. Even as far as Sac. I would love to have had a positive experience because I do want to trade up someday. Time to find someplace new..