View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #49
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
Your right, then the SS is better, better suspension, better cornering, less body roll, and better foot print on tires.. (Unless of course you opt for the 20" aluminum wheels, Pirelli tires on the V6)
I don't think he was asking about handling either, the OP was asking which has a smoother ride. In that case for what he was asking any of the Camaros with the 20's or 21's will have a rougher ride than the ones with 18's or 19's. I agree the SS is better handling than a LT but a ZL1 is better handling than an SS too. But that is not what the OP was asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrex007 View Post
Figuring out my options for purchasing my first camaro in April.. It will either be the 2LT or 2SS...

I know the differences of the both, but anyone here drive both SS and LT, and can elaborate which feels better to drive????

Not speaking about just because SS has a bigger engine, can drive faster... I am looking for smoothness in driving... like your in the dalorean and your driving in the air... that type of smoothness...

Thanks guys...

If i buy a SS it will have to have lots of miles on it, cause i won't be able to afford modifications for a long time, unless i buy a LT, i can modify that in a years time... but I would like to know the smoothness of each... Its winter here where I am, and I will have to wait till April for a solid experience.