View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #14
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
O.k., more trade secrets. For the street with my setup 9/6 is still best, followed by 10/7 and 12/6. Softer settings likt 6/3, 8/5 etc. Actually seemed more harsh or firm over bad roads.The wrong combo of bound rebound, even 1 click of can make the car more firm in back. Alot of work, and these coilovers wont ever be as compliant on bad roads as stock shocks, but are solid, more firm and controlled over most road conditions and great at speed like freeways. Keep the stock tire sizes and bushings and sways and that may help the ride some, just opinoin on that though but firm up everything and I would think you will notice the road more. Overall I like them, and more so then drop springs

Edit: 12/10/13, Running 10/10 front rear and is good, better then the above but close. Note as car is balanced f/r pretty close it seems to like same front/rear settings bound and rebound, though the above ones work, similar to XA settings people have posted up, not sure why though.All same f/r settings seem more balanced, just firmer or softer, softer gets rid of alot of the rear bounce or firmness, but not all.
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes /Magnaflow resonated X Pipe/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ

Last edited by VR Baron; 12-10-2013 at 02:33 PM.
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote