View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #26
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
Latest update. Tried 6F3R like Pedders says is a start place for street oem for the regular XA's.Didnt like it at first, again, and what alot of people with xa'a said, still that rear end bounce and firmess, like the tires were overinflated. Same result as when there is more rear rebound vs the front, but not as bad. Well today put the tires at 35/35 psi, they were 35/33, the old less air in the rear makes softer ride theory.Well not this time, the 315 invos on 10" rims, and invos in general seem to like more air, and that did the trick! 2 lousy psi with my setup and tires, got rid of the rear bounce its pretty compliant over that patched pavement, stable, softer yet solid and firm all at one time, a little firm gjiggle here and there but with this setup to be expected.On the freeway nice and composed, solid and stable and takes the drops in the concrete sections well and controlled, you bounce up a bit in the seat but my head didnt hit the roof this time..lol.

Anyway great shocks and can adjust till the cows come home to whatever you haveas a setup and your roads, what you like as to ride feel and all that.

Any more info and you can find it in my new book to be released in a year named " The joy of adjusting shocks"...lol
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes /Magnaflow resonated X Pipe/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote